[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:39:49 UTC 2010

Salaam Tareq,
The translation is good but try to be consistent in your translation e.g don't
translate "settings" one time as
إجراءات
and another time as
إعدادات

The later of course is the correct translation.

Regarding the mailing list it should be high priority to revive and continue
such discussions there so you don't need to repeat the same things over and
over for each new translator.

--
Munzir Taha
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI, SCSA