[Fedora-trans-fr] New pal on board

Fabien Dupont fdupont at evenit.info
Mon Jul 15 12:39:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is Fabien Dupont, I am 34, I live in France and work as a Cloud
Architect for a great IT consulting company. Aside my professional
activity I like to test Open Source softwares  and write some articles
about it (iSCSI, DNS, LXC...). I know Jérôme Fenal quite well and when
he asked if I would like to join the french translation team to help
translating FreeIPA documentation I said yes. So, I am completing the
community acceptance steps ;) and this little introduction is one of
them.

Looking forward to working with you.

--
Fabien Dupont