[Fedora-trans-it] No cvs download

Salvatore L.B. renegade.slb at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 11 12:55:25 UTC 2004

Il lun, 2004-02-09 alle 00:16, Sarah Wang ha scritto:
> [Salvatore L.B.] wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I had the same problem. Now I can connect to the host, but my ssh key isn't recognized.
> > How can I change it in my i18n profile?
> >
> > Thank you so much.
>
> The only way to change your ssh key is to sign up another account. If
> you like to use the same account name, just let me know. I can delete it
> first then you would be able to sign up with the same login name.
>
> Sarah
>

> --

Dear Sarah, would you please delete my account?
I'll try to remake an account with a new ssh key, I hope this time it
can works.
For furthers informations/problems I'll ask you.

Thanks, bye!

[Salvatore L.B.]
Computer Science Student
University of Palermo - [Italy]
HTTP://WWW.SHOGOKI.IT

Sent by: Ximian Evolution 1.4.5 (1.4.5-7)
         Red Hat Linux - Fedora Core release 1