Self-Introduction: Mauro Gaggiotti, Italian

Mauro Gaggiotti gmail mauro.gaggiotti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:38:16 UTC 2011

Hello,
I'm      Mauro Gaggiotti      from      Genoa, Italy.
My login is    shrekrb    and my language is      italian.
For profession status and about me, you can see my public profile on LinkedIn

http://goo.gl/shaeY

Me and Fedora Project: I like Fedora, I love Fedora, and I would like to
contribute to its spread in Italy, as ambassador and translator. I read
English fluently enough and I have a fair command of Italian. I hope to provide
a good contribution.
My GPG KEYID and fingerprint are:

pub   1024D/1DA53C68 2010-02-08 Mauro Gaggiotti <mauro.gaggiotti at gmail.com>
Key fingerprint = C7A5 B3FB ADA5 593A 138D  4210 3012 F8C7 1DA5 3C68
sub   1024g/820EEFD3 2010-02-08

Greetings to all.

PS ma questa intro, visto che si tratta di trans-it, andava fatta in italiano
od in inglese ?
Va beh, fa lo stesso.
Attendo istruzioni.
Saluti :-)