[Fedora-trans-ja] Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko @ fedoraproject.org
2011年 8月 3日 (水) 02:15:17 UTC

Martin,
Sorry, your question is how to make the POT files available on
Transifex, but not how to make the POT files....
So this guide may be helpful.
http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/index.html