Hyde Yamakawa hyde @ hyde-tech.com
2011年 9月 2日 (金) 15:04:21 UTC

Hello all,

Here's my self-introduction.

Name: Hyde Yamakawa
Location: Peachtree City, GA, USA 30269
Login: hydetech
Language: Japanese
Profession: Embedded software programmer
About me:
I am a quite old embedded software programmer.
I had been working at famous airline for 25 years and quit 1995 and
entered the software world in Japan.
Working as a playing manager, did some database projects then came to
USA as a sub leader of the new company. Several yeas later, I decided to
be a programmer not a manager and now working for a big company to make
a car audio products as a contractor at home office here.
I mainly use C language now but can use C++ also.
I'm a Fedora user since 2002 and notice the Japanese translation is not
good like エラー修正のソフトウェアを更新し、セキュリティの脆弱性と新機能
は除外する。 this is why I wanted to be a member.
Also I don't like current unicode font system as CJK and collate table
is not appropriate for Japanese.

pub 2048R/8E287319 2011-09-02
指紋 = 825C 9034 5B59 77F0 656D 98C8 91BE 2B24 8E28 7319
uid Hyde Yamakawa (Old Programmer) <hyde @ hyde-tech.com>
sub 2048R/B735B741 2011-09-02

Please kindly accept my application.
Regards,