[Fedora-trans-zh_tw] Translation for system-config-printer

Tseng, Cheng-Chia pswo10680 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:05:56 UTC 2010

system-config-printer package comes from fedora, and ubuntu also include it
a long time ago.
Recently, there is a  passionate translator using Launchpad to translate it
to about 99%. (po_system-config-printer-zh_TW.po file)

However, I think this work should submit back to fedora project. In order to
keep the consistence of terminology, I send the po file back to you to
review it.

Thanks in advance!

PS. also attached with the latest one on fedora project.

--
Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng