introduction

Felipe Garcia felipe90x at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:59:41 UTC 2010

   1. Name: Felipe Garcia
   2. Location: Prescott, AZ
   3. Login: garciarf
   4. Job: Engineering Student
   5. I'm currently majoring in Aerospace Engineering
   6. I'd like to contribute Fedora Project in documentation translation
   7. What else I'd like to do are websites, Fedora packages deployment
   8. I've been using Linux since 2006 or so
   9. Experience: I've done websites and translation. Fully fluent in
   English (non-native) and Spanish (native)
   10. What level and type of computer skills do you have? Linux (different
   versions) - decent, Mac OS, Windows - excellen
   11. What other skills do you have that might be applicable? a little bit
   of programming

Key fingerprint = 8DEB 5C50 B6A6 1960 F401  6835 96E5 BD79 491D 4591
uid                  Felipe Garcia (garciarf) <felipe90x at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/E80D0D1D 2010-04-04