Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:31:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 02:52:18PM -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Wed 18-Nov  Tue 04-May  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)
> Tue 23-Mar  Mon 03-May  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)
> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Reminder to f-websites-list about POT/PO dates
> in 7 days

This item is a communication from L10n team to the Websites team --
Noriko, are you taking care of that one?

> Tue 13-Apr  Tue 13-Apr  Beta Release Public Availability

Just for the L10n team's information:  Last night Rudi and I worked on
getting the Fedora 13 Beta release notes (in draft) onto the web site
at http://docs.fedoraproject.org.  Rudi even corrected a couple minor
XML errors to make sure we had as many builds available as possible.

There are 8 translations available in addition to en-US -- essentially
all the translations that were over 80% done are included.  There are
several more we know that translators are already working on, so thank
you!  We can always add more as we go, if you let us know you're ready.

Of course, we would love to see even more localized versions available
for the final release!  You guys are doing great work and I know it is
much appreciated by all the users in your locales, and helps make
Fedora that much more accessible around the world.