Problem on Readme Live Image po files

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 03:34:01 UTC 2010

On 04/20/2010 10:18 AM, tiansworld wrote:
>> Eric, perhaps you´ll like to check the Readme Live Image Guide [1].
>> Maybe I'm missing something, but there are five .pot files that need
>> to be translated, and I think that the one named
>> 'pot/readme-live-image.po', shouldn't be.
>>
> Only four po files in every language now, and I guess the fifth one should
> be the one in po [1]. The po contains every language po files, for
> example po/es.po, po/zh_CN.po.
> But their lines are different. Some has 63 lines, some has 53 lines
> and some 57 lines.
> Anyone who is clear about this please give us some help.

Daniel is correct; the readme-live-image.pot should not exist, and the
old "po" directory and its contents should no longer exist either. They
were only showing here because of a problem in the branching process.

All PO files for Fedora documentation are now contained in the relevant
language subdirectories; any PO files that you find anywhere else are
there by mistake and need to be removed before they risk confusing people.

Piotr; I've made sure that the errant POT and PO files are no longer in
the repo; could you please reset this project in Transifex so that these
files no longer show in the interface?

Cheers
Rudi