Has initscripts been updated at this stage?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Mon Aug 23 20:44:11 UTC 2010

Piotr Drąg:
> You should look at "Statistics last updated" field on the branch page.

:-) I can check that package by package.  But that would be a bit
tedious, and that was why I asked if you had some guess.

The page I usually use is the list of the Swedish translations for all
domains.  In some project, F14 mostly currently.  And that page
doesn't show when each package was updated.

> According to Diego, tomorrow everything should go back to normal, and
> all those projects which are lagging will be updated.

Sounds great!  That will fix it.  (I hope there won't be to many
surprises.)