Self-Introduction: Ben Seo

Bardisch kwb0128 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:21:33 UTC 2010

Name: Ben Seo (Bardisch)
Locale: Seoul, Korea
FAS ID: bardisch
Job: Student
Experience: C/C++, Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript programming and scripting,
application document translation, operating system guide translation
What level and type of computer skills do you have?: server
administration, kernel compile
What other skills do you have that might be applicable?: User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.

GPG KeyID and Fingerprint
pub 2048R/13383F52 2010-02-11
Key fingerprint = A51F 6FDE EF51 8117 9CBA 5C24 9113 9010 1338 3F52
uid Bardisch <kwb0128 at gmail.com>
sub 2048R/5736E505 2010-02-11

I hope I can contribute Fedora documents translations
What else I'd like to do are website translations, Fedora packages
deployments.
I first met linux about 2 years ago. I used Ubuntu 8.04 LTS. I thought
it's marvellous. But I wanted to use RedHat based distributions because
there were RedHat 9 guide book and Fedora 3 guide book. Now I use Fedora
12 and I think this is marvellous also ;)
This is the first time that I'm trying something like this so I hope I
can do this well ^^;;