Self-Introduction: Chandru Chandrashekar

Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat svenkate at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 05:37:39 UTC 2010

Chandru,

>     * I'd like to contribute Fedora Project in translation
>     * Interested in contributing to Fedora Dev projects also
>     * Experience: Involved in translation of few opensource projects,
>       Product development, maintenance and testing.

A warm welcome to Fedora Localization Project! I am the current
coordinator for the Kannada Team. The current status of Kannada
Translation of Fedora can be seen at
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/kn/.

To know more about the Fedora translation process, please go through the
Fedora Translation Quick Start Guide at
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/

You can also find me(shankar) in #kannada on freenode.

For any assistance please ping me or drop a mail

Shankar