Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:10:12 UTC 2010

Hi fellow translators,

Our excellent Infra team is currently testing new version of Transifex
(0.7.4) on staging server. We need your help with that!

https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/

They created a special local project with enabled submission support and
Publican file structure. You can freely use it to test viewing,
downloading, and submitting PO files. Changes here are not permanent,
this is just for testing, so play around until you get bored. ;)

https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/publican/c/virt-guide-localhost/

You can use your FAS account information to log in - unless you've
changed your password recently, in which case the change might not be
current in the staging version.

Any found issues can be reported at transifex.org bug tracker (if it's
upstream software bug), or Red Hat Bugzilla's Fedora
Localization/Website component (if it's Fedora's implementation
problem). If you are unsure where your problem belongs, feel free to
just post it to this mailing list, and we will investigate it.

Thanks for everything you do for Fedora users. That's a great job.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl