Transifex: update translations from console

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Feb 19 01:45:42 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Slava Zanko <slavazanko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is exists console client utility for get/upload translations to
> Transifex server?
>
> Like:
> $ tx <--server=url> get <project> /path/to/LANG.po
> $ tx <--auth-data=user_and_pass> <--server=url> upload <project>
> /path/to/LANG.po
>
> I think it would be convenient...

Currently such functionality doesn't exist. But it shouldn't be hard
to implement. Waiting for someone with the right amount of itching...
=)

The API backend/platform is already included in Tx. We're missing the
use-case scenarios and the actual implementation.

Slava, don't hesitate to ask Transifex-related questions directly on
the upstream transifex-devel mailing list or our IRC channel on
Freenode (#transifex).

http://groups.google.com/group/transifex-devel

-d

--