Fedora's Transifex testing instance - help needed

Gerd Koenig koenig.ulm at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:55:16 UTC 2010

Hello,

I like this offer also very much, but have two questions:
1.) I wanted to download the po-file for German translation of
"system-config-printer", but after clicking the download picture I got a 404
error.
Is this due to "beta status" or are there known issues with wrong URLs ?

2.) why are there more files to be translated, than in the "default"
translate.fedoraproject.org list of files ?

kind regards....GERD.....