Self-Introduction: Pavel V. Tyutin

Yulia Poyarkova yulia.poyarkova at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 22:30:25 UTC 2010

Welcome Pavel and thanks Shanky for providing information :)

Pavel, if you have not subscribed to trans-ru at lists.fedoraproject.org
yet, please do so as Russian localization team uses it for coordinating
translation activities. Would be great if you could also send your short
introduction to that list (in Russian).

Team's current translation tasks can be found here [1]
At the moment we mainly need help with translating software components
listed here: [2], [3]

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask in
trans-ru at lists.fedoraproject.org (in Russian).

PS: I would like to call for help with mentoring. If any members of
Russian team would like to register as a mentor,
please put your name down :) [4]
Thanks!

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ru_RU/MonthlyTasks
[2]
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ru/collection/fedora/various/
[3] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ru/collection/fedora/virt/
[4] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Russian

Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat пишет:
> On 02/22/2010 11:43 AM, Pasha wrote:
>
>> Subject
>>
>>     * Self-Introduction: Pavel V. Tyutin
>>

> Welcome to the Fedora Localization Project!
>
> Please do join to En-Ru mailing list at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/trans-ru also.
> You may find fellow Russian community guys at
> irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-russian
> Learn more about Russian team at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Russian
>
> To know more about the Fedora translation process please refer to
> Russian version of Translation Quick Start Guide at
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/ru/
>
> Feel free to mail to this list for any assistance.
>
> hth
>
> shanky

Yuliya Poyarkova
Red Hat APAC