Self-Introduction: Imtiaz Rahi

Imtiaz Rahi imtiaz at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 23 11:03:51 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat <
svenkate at redhat.com> wrote:

> Welcome to the Fedora Localization Community!
>
> Currently Jamil Ahmed <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JamilAhmed> is the
> .
> Find fellow community members on irc channel on freenode.
>
> To learn more about the fedora localization process please refer to Tranlstion
> Quick Start Guide<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/>
> .
>
> For any assistance please drop mail to the list.
>
> Happy translating!
>
> Shanky

Hi Shankar,

Many thanks for your reply. I am one of admins of bangladesh-users mailing
list and creator of Bangladesh page at fp.o wiki.
I observed that currently the trans-bn mailing list is inactive. There is no
mail after May-2008.
So, I guess Jamil is busy working on other projects and I can take up the
job, of course with his agreement.

Let me know, how should we proceed. I have went through the TQSG and
following its guidelines to start working with the localization team.
Already applied for cvsl10n group which waiting for approval.

cheers // Imtiaz Rahi
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Imtiaz