PackageKit traditional Chinese translation update

真 正加 pswo10680 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:42:26 UTC 2010

I am the translator who helps to translate gnome-packagekit and kpackagekit.And I found that there were many wrong translations in PackageKit traditional Chinese translation.I have fixed them out and update for it.
Actually, I have registered a Fedora user today, but still have no idea how to submit the file directly to fedora-transifex.
There are two questions I want to ask:is it right to submit here? And how could I have write permission to it?
BTW, attached with the po file.
Hotmail 信箱採用微軟資訊安全技術