libguestfs and hivex on bugzilla

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:48:38 UTC 2010

W dniu 28.02.2010 16:34, daniel cabrera pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I'm realizing that, for submitting translations, the modules libguests
> [1] and hivex [2] are pointing to the same bug [3].
> Is this correct?

This is a mistake. I have not noticed that hivex has already it's own
component. It's corrected now to point to it.

However Ultimate Solution(tm) would be enabling translation submission
directly to git.annexia.org repositories. Richard, is it possible? It
would greatly improve life of translators and yours too.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl