anaconda translations and branches

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:11:56 UTC 2010

W dniu 11.01.2010 01:06, Jens Petersen pisze:
> I am forwarding this on behalf of David, who is wondering why translation updates are still going to anaconda's f12-branch and not the master branch?  Is that something that needs updating in TX or is it intentional??
>
> If you follow up please cc David also since he is not on trans list.

That's our (l10n maintainers) fault, and I'm sorry. I have disabled
submitting to branches other than master now.

I don't think we lost any translations though, because most of the
translators will start working on anaconda after string freeze and they
always have a possibility to merge work done on older branches with
master when they need it.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl