new member

Gerd Koenig koenig.ulm at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:21:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm rather new to fedora, but like working with it very much. Since I'm much
addicted to open source software I also want to contribute (at least some
translations to German) to this project.

I am a 38 years old guy located in Germany, working in IT related jobs since
1995 (starting master/bachelor in "technische Informatik" -> first linux
experience with SuSE 4.X ;-) ). I have some coding experience (perl,
currently trying some ruby) and high knowledge in administrational stuff and
operating data centers with all the stuff like load-balancing and HA. About
half a year ago I decided to focus on "service"-like stuff and I passed the
ITIL-Associate exam.

My current projects are evaluation/integration/configuration/introduction of
a ticketing system with integrated CMDB properties and probably afterwards
doing the same for a groupware system.

looking forward to get in contact with you....GERD....