Transifex 0.9 "Mojo" released!

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Jul 19 22:48:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:35 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:44:47AM +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>> The Transifex Community and Indifex are proud to announce the newest version of
>> their flagship Open Translation Platform, Transifex 0.9 code-named "Mojo".

> What, if any, changes are required on the database side (i.e. schema
> changes requiring data massage) for a 0.7->0.9 transition?

Full scripts are provided which migrate both the database schema and
the data itself. Upgrade instructions can be found in the release
notes themselves:

  http://docs.transifex.org/releases/0.8.html#upgrading-to-0-8
  http://docs.transifex.org/releases/0.9.html#upgrading-to-this-version

Things should work nicely if you upgrade to 0.8 and then to 0.9.  I've
also quickly tested upgrading straight from 0.7 → 0.9 and it worked
like a charm.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos