Self-Introduction Okta Purnama Rahadian - Indonesia

Okta Purnama Rahadian okta.rahadian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:56:10 UTC 2010

Name : Okta Purnama Rahadian
Location : Malang , Indonesia
Login : oktarahadian
Language : Indonesia
--
About me :
What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?

> I dont have writing project but i active write about linux on my blog and
i share my knowledge about linux
What level and type of computer skills do you have?

> i have medium level of computer skill, everyday i use linux and i prefer
use CLI than GUI
What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.

> i have skill on web ( PHP ) , Desktop programing ( JAVA , Delphi , Visual
Basic , C++ ) , Database (MySQL) , Network Management ( Cisco Router )
What makes you an excellent match for the project?

> i have toeic mark 645/900 and i think i can translate te docs of fedora
into my language
--
GPG KEYID :

[okta at fedora ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 88E6F665
pub   2048R/88E6F665 2010-06-03
      Key fingerprint = 6A1C 6CD4 47F8 4D3E 57B9  A3D1 B7DA FAF5 88E6 F665
uid   Okta Purnama Rahadian (This is my private PGP key For more Information
Visit me on kuu.web.id) <okta.rahadian at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/6202EFAF 2010-06-03

--
# Visit me @ kuu.web.id