Self-Introduction: Dirgita for Indonesia Language

Dirgita dirgitadevina at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 07:30:46 UTC 2010

Name: Dirgita

Location: Pontianak, Indonesia

Login: dirgita

Language: Indonesia

Profession or Student status: Student at Universitas Terbuka (Open
University), Indonesia.

About Me: Hello. I'm GNU/Linux user from Indonesia. Currently, I working
on OpenOffice.org, CUPS, Rosegarden, GNOME, and KDE for Indonesian
translation. I have been working for two years at OpenOffice.org
translation team. Actually, the reason that I joining a translation
project is that I like to write, such as novel, manual guide, etc.

Me and the Fedora Project: Server + Fedora = awesome.

GPG KEYID: 1024D/4EB8AE81

Fingerprint: BC45 1653 03E2 951F DBA9  6F70 C501 A59E 4EB8 AE81

-----
Salam,
Dirgita