Self-Introduction: Geunsik Lim

leemgs leemgs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:12:34 UTC 2010

Hi Ani Peter,

Thank you for your response.
I visited 3 websites as you explained.
And then, I  requested "Approval"  to Michelle Kim(mkim at redhat.com)
to contribute
Fedora Project in translating soft-wares to my native language.

I have sent a request to join ,but so far not been approved until now.
Please, Can anyone approve my request in cvsl10n group?
What needs to approve.?

* Translation CVS Commit Group (cvsl10n)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/cvsl10n/B*?_csrf_token=81cd6ba00cdf2b0ee17576352758f5598a3dbbd4

Regards
Geunsik Lim

--