Hi all...

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:46:57 UTC 2010

Before I am accepted, I shall provide a small introduction of mine as
required...

Name: Suchakra
fedora user: suchakra
wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Suchakra
Country : India
Language : Hindi

GPG Key:
pub   1024D/4F013245 2010-03-15
      Key fingerprint = 7771 5209 ACC0 4BB1 908F  0123 92B0 CA81 4F01 3245
uid                  suchakra (Fedora Project) <suchakra at gmail.com>
sub   1024g/764402F7 2010-03-15

Interests in l10n :
I wish to provide translations for documentation and websites related in Fedora.

Activities within fedora : Active Campus Ambassador (COE, Pune)
Skills : Embedded C, embedded linux dev etc
Activities outside Fedora : Instructor for Embedded Linux and ARM course at COEP

I would like to get help in knowing tools which are used to provide
translation for documentation. Are online tools available for the
purpose? How to begin translation. kindly provide me guides etc for
the purpose.

Thanks again for listening!

Suchakra