Receive all files in archive feature of Transifex

Yulia Poyarkova yulia.poyarkova at redhat.com
Mon May 3 02:12:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but may be someone can
point me in the right direction.
I was looking for xfce translations and noticed they are also handled by
transifex [1] but that version has a really neat feature -- "Receive all
the translation files in a compressed archive" (zip or tar.gz). See the
bottom of the page [1].
That would help immensely in building translation memory and save time
we spend downloading files one at a time. Is it because they use v.0.9.0
of Transifex and we use 0.7.4?

[1] https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce/r/master/l/ru/

--
Yulia Poyarkova