http://stg.fedoraproject.org

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 5 03:16:23 UTC 2010

Hi

I can not find some strings below in PO file which are appeared in
English at the above. Looking in some other languages, those strings are
appeared in English as well, even those languages are all 100% translated.
Where can I find them to translate?

I believe that this site is fetching latest translation periodically,
but how often?

[http://stg.fedoraproject.org/ja/get-fedora]
Other Options
     *  Formats: DVD ISOs, Physical Media
     * Architectures: 64-bit, PPC, and others
     * Desktops: KDE, XFCE, GNOME, and others
     * Spins: Electronics Lab, Education, and others

o The section "Other Options", Formats, Architectures, Desktops, Spins
exist in PO and have all been translated. But their descriptions such as
'DVD ISOs, Physical Media', '64-bit PPC, and others' etc can not be
found in PO file and left in English.

Export Regulations
By clicking on and downloading Fedora, you agree to comply with the
following terms and conditions:
Read full export regulations

o 'Export Regulations' exists in PO and has been translated. But the
description followed can not be found in PO and left in English.

[http://stg.fedoraproject.org/ja/get-help]
Online Classroom
The Fedora IRC Classroom periodically holds classes to help you better
use, understand, and manage your Fedora installation. Refer to the
Classroom page for more information on upcoming classes, and archives of
previous class sessions.

o 'Online Classroom' exists in PO and has been translated, but the
description followed can not be found in PO and left in English.

Regards,

noriko