http://stg.fedoraproject.org

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 6 22:43:41 UTC 2010

2010/5/6 Sérgio Mesquita <sergiomesquita at cm-porto.pt>:
> +1 pt_PT
>
> On 05/06/2010 08:02 AM, tiansworld wrote:
>> +1 zh_CN

>>> +1 fr-FR

Thank you all.

I did update it so that the tabs are translatable. Toshio
(abadger1999) notified me that some still some filler content. I'm
sorry, but i had to make minor edits as the content was just flat out
incorrect (32 bit text in 64 bit sections, etc). It's about a dozen
edits.

Let me know if there is something else i missed.

Thanks again Translators!

Sijis