Problems with Installation Guide

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu May 20 23:51:09 UTC 2010

On 05/20/2010 10:19 PM, Geert Warrink wrote:
> I have the same problems with three different multiple file documents I
> am workin on: Installation Quick Start Guide, Installation Guide and
> Wireless Guide.
>
> At this moment I am not able to make much progress.

Hi Geert, and others with the same problems

I'm very sorry to hear about the troubles you guys are having. If any of
you would like me to supply the source files for any book in a zip or
tarball, please contact me off-list and tell me which books and which
language you need.

Alternatively, if any of you are comfortable with git (or willing to
learn) please get in touch as well.

Cheers
Rudi