A suggestion on PO files in transifex

tiansworld tiansworld at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:15:08 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

There are a lot of po files in transifex, and the number is growing.
It's hard to know where the strings of a po file will appear in the
distribution.
For instance, I found some Simplified Chinese translation errors in
Fedora 13 DVD installation -- timezone setting screen and root
password setting screen. But I don't know which po file(s) they belong
to.

So is it possible to add some detailed description for each component,
what are they, where they will appear in the distribution and so on,
so that translators can find the strings they need to translate/fix
more quickly.

Thank you guys :)

--
Tiansworld