Self-Introduction: Niclas Swedish

Niclas de Faire niclasdef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:13:24 UTC 2010

Name: Niclas
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Login: nicdef
Language: Swedish, English, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic
Student status: Currently earning MA in Scandinavian languages
About me: (First of all, I hope I did this right and didn't end up
sending this wrong.) I started using Fedora a couple of weeks back and
just fell in love with this amazing OS. I regularly use other OS's like
Windows 7 and Mac OSX, but the complexity and customisability of
open-source Unix-like makes me find myself using my Mac and Win PC less
and less in favour of my Fedora equipped Acer Aspire One. Since I like
Fedora so much and use it a lot, I felt it would be both decent of me
and fun to contribute to the project on some level. I went for
localisation, since I'm no good with coding or marketing, and have a lot
of experience of translating, among others a few localisation projects
for Google.

I look forward to contributing to the Fedora Project in any way I'm
able.

Cheers,
Niclas

pub   2048R/68AE95F3 2010-11-16
Nyckelns fingeravtryck = F63D DD8D 72D5 56A0 745B  6094 6E74 CD99 68AE
95F3
uid                  Niclas de Faire (Renaissance man)
<Niclasdef at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/0FB32224 2010-11-16