Hi

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 25 13:05:23 UTC 2010

25.11.2010, 16:58, "Андрей Олыкайнен" <andreyjktl at gmail.com>:
> HI!
>
> My name is Andrey Olykainen. I'm from Kazakhstan
>
> I want to participate in translation of Fedora Linux to other
> languages, such as Russian(perfect) and Kazakh(Intermediate)
>
> GPG key ID: 38ddbc34
>
> --
> Олыкайнен А.С.

Hello, Andrey!

Very glad to hear from you. The Russian translation team is looking for a translator and you are welcome to join! If you are interested, you can check out our task list [1] to get an overview of what we are working on and see our progress. Joining is easy, please see the wiki page [2].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/ru/Tasks
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/ru#Join

--
Best regards,