Delay Website Translation Period?

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 4 21:26:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> Start       End         Name
> Tue 07-Sep  Mon 01-Nov  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)
> Wed 08-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Translate Beta Release Notes
> Tue 14-Sep  Mon 18-Oct  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)
> Tue 28-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Beta Release Public Availability
> Tue 28-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Reminder to f-websites-list about POT/PO dates
> in 7 days
> Wed 06-Oct  Tue 19-Oct  Translation Period for Website (POT to PO)
> Tue 12-Oct  Mon 18-Oct  Review and correct GA Release Notes (daily
> builds html)

Hi all,

I'd like to request if we could delay the start date of the website
translation period until this Friday Oct 8th.

Wed 06-Oct  Tue 19-Oct  Translation Period for Website (POT to PO)

The reason for requesting this delay is that we are trying to finalize and
finish the content around the new fedoraproject.org website [1], which we
hope to deploy just prior to release day.

Please let me know if this is not possible or if there is a better idea on
doing this.

Thanks,

Sijis

[1] - http://stg.fedoraproject.org