FLP wiki page need to be updated

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:34:19 UTC 2010

2010/10/12 shaiton <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat
> <svenkate at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Since we don't use any of VCS systems for translations currently, I am
>> planning to remove "CVS of the Fedora Localization Project" [1] chapter
>> from the L10N Tools wiki page[2].

Actually we still use CVS for storing owners.list file (components for
Bugzilla, fetched automatically). I'd like to still have this chapter
on wiki, just in case people making changes here now could be
unresponsive in the future. Of course, it could be rewritten to make
it less significant and mention owners.list specifically.

> What about this page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Meetings
>
> "Next Meeting: Tuesday, 18 June 2009 19:00 UTC"
> It is quite out of date...

Many parts of /L10N are pretty out of date. It sure would be nice if
someone could fix that. It's a wiki, after all. :)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/