Turkish Translations

Hasan Alp iNAN hasanalpinan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:41:55 UTC 2010

Hi

I have translated some of the Turkish language files. But i could not find
where to put these files. Only have my permission to download files on
Transifex. I tried to send with git. I don't know git very well.

For example:

git push git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/system-config-boot.git

But i failed. I'm guessing this is not allowed to write into file.

I attached the files I've translated. Can someone add this files to repo who
has permission to write files? Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Hasan Alp İNAN