Update POTs for new website redesign

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:50:17 UTC 2010

Hi intrepid translators,

We've made some updates and fixes to text in the website redesign to
make it shorter and simpler to read.  We think that will also make it
easier to translate.  There are several dozen strings that have
changed, some of them substantially, so changing the POT and merging
PO would definitely affect the translation statistics.

Can the Websites team do a POT refresh and PO merge on Friday Oct. 15
(2010-10-15), that would include these updates?