F14 Release Notes deadline is coming

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 18 10:50:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think - just for case of emergency - I think we sholud keep an such
> "backdoor" for submissions. If there is a possibility to open an
> temporay staging ftp - what is later on could be synchronised - or
> similar - that would be awesome. Because of TX goes down, this storage
> could be used as backup I think. Or this already exists, just I didn't
> know about it? Is there any official process if something fails?
>
> Piotr thx!

That should be resolved with the new transifex upgrade.. Once it's done.[1]

I think that our L10n team (french) have missed this information, we
have spent too much time trying to send our translated files through
TX this days.
That's nice to know that. Thanks for having reported that some
translators have git-commit access.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389

--
Kévin Raymond