Update POTs for new website redesign

אלעד el.il at doom.co.il
Mon Oct 18 14:07:58 UTC 2010

wait, now when i think about it, there is something very important to
do before publishing the new POT, make sure that the " Some header
strings (eg. "Tutorials, tips & tricks to make your Fedora experience
awesome!") including those facts in the side of the header (in the
tutorials, in the interviews and in the main Using Fedora page) aren't
in the POT file, so they can't be translated. " is fixed
if it is not fixed, you will need to update the POT again.