Self-Introduction: Balakrishnan K and Tamil

Balakrishnan K k.k.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:20:59 UTC 2010

   - Name: Balakrishnan
   - Location: Bangalore, India
   - Login: balakrishnan
   - Language: Tamil
   - Profession or Student status: Student
   - About You: I am a research student working in the areas of Networking
   ad communication. I'm also a free lance programmer.
   - You and the Fedora Project: Interested in Fedora Tamil translation
   projects
   - GPG KEYID and fingerprint:pub   2048R/3FCE7109 2010-10-22
                                            Key fingerprint = 37C6 1281 DB8F
   FED2 D332  541D FF72 B327 3FCE 7109
                                            uid
   Balakrishnan K (Linux user) <k.k.balakrishnan at gmail.com>