Important pot update needed (sorry!)

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 22 15:45:11 UTC 2010

pe, 2010-10-22 kello 11:24 -0400, Máirín Duffy kirjoitti:
> Let me know if there's any issue with updating to fix these issues.

I have no problem with the POT file being updated. However, please note
that we've been having big problems with Transifex lately and they might
prevent translators from committing updates. For example,
readme-burning-isos had a POT update a few days ago and when I try to
download the updated Finnish PO files, Transifex gives me a 'Page not
found' error.

With this in mind, +1 from me, the Finnish websites translator.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio