Transifex Website translation info are wrong, keep translating !

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Thu Oct 28 11:05:58 UTC 2010

Le 28/10/2010 12:31, Elad a écrit :
> 2010/10/28 shaiton<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

>>> +1
>>>
>>> --
>>> -Elad.
>>> --
>>
>> I have thought of that ;)
>> We just wanted the translators to finish their current translations,
>> while updating most important strings only, before marking all others
>> as translatable.
>>
>> +1 for updating before the Release date. (I will be happy to do so,
>> but we need to agree :) )
>>
>> --
>> Kévin Raymond
>> GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2
>> --
>
> If we do update before the release, i think we should use
> ${Markup(_('Fedora %s Desktop Edition') % '13')} as Pitor suggested,
> it will save extra work for translators.

Very good idea.

> we just need to get an approval from the translators, they probably
> really annoyed because of the many POT updates we did.

Not that annoyed, as long as everybody continues communicating on extra
POT updates as this has been done until now. I prefer to be informed
about updates with a kind email (even if someone made a mistake - that
happens !!) than having nothing in my mailbox and bad surprises on
Transifex.

Thomas