Website Counter Translation

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Sat Oct 30 20:55:41 UTC 2010

Þann lau 30.okt 2010 20:00, skrifaði Kevin Raymond:

--------->

> Hi,
>
> It is translatable for me. Example, check the french version[1]. You
> just need to change the locale in the sript.
>
> But if your question is "what string I have to translate?", it's gonna
> be too late.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/fr/counter

Slightly OT: on this FR page there is a rose/bougogne banner
with the following phrase:
"Compteur à rebours vers la prochaine version"
followed by:
"Compteur utilisé pour les sorties de Fedora"
The second phrase is belov/outside of the banner and thus
it's invisible (white font on white background).

Firefox 3.6.11 on OpenSuse 11.2

A+,

Sveinn í Felli