Catalan cvsl10n goup sponsor

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 2 01:57:01 UTC 2010

Robert Antoni さんは書きました:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> My FAS username is *rbuj*.
> I have spoken with *Josep Sanchez* and he is also interested to become
> catalan coordinator along with me, his username at FAS is *papapep*.
> Please, add both *rbuj* and *papapep* (FAS username's) as catalan team
> coordinators.

Robert and Josep,
Thank you for stepping up to become a coordinator!
rbuj and papapep has now been upgraded to Sponsor.

Now both of you are expected to read through the page 'Become a Language
Maintainer' [1] and take necessary action by your side to take over the
position.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

Thanks!

noriko