About Transifex stability

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 14 15:34:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM, shaiton <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Is there any translator (transifex user) in the infra team ?
>>
>> Wich knowledge would be needed to be a sysadmin (mostly for
>> translators)? I mean, as seen there is no really work around to
>> upgrade our transifex, hence if a new sysadmin join the infra to help
>> for that, would he be helped for that, or should he already know all
>> about it ?
>
> Here's something specific: We need a person to maintain the Transifex
> RPM, which we use to update the servers.
>
>  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2389#comment:7
>
> -d
>

> --
> Dimitris Glezos

Yeah, thank you I've read that.

I am not a packager (have just rebuilt one package in my life) but
could become one, if there is no other more qualified volunteers.

Of course, we can't upgrade in few days, the target should be before
F15 release. Therefore, we still have current uploading issues which
are really annoying for translating F14

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2