l10n AND website member !

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 21 22:14:12 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Thanks to Sijis and its patience, I am now able to update directly the
pot files.

Therefore,
* if anyone read a typo error (English strings), please let me know -
Yeah, we are all reading many times the msgid strings, the website
should not contains any English errors! Reports them please :)
* if you see not translatable strings on the websites, please let me
know (I'll correct the ones about spins.fp.o shortly)

As you wish, you could send me an email, with the trans mailing
list at CC or find me on irc (#fedora-l10n or #fedora-websites).
If this bother peoples here, we will find an other way ;-)

I am not *the one* responsible for that, but will help as much as
possible. My goal is to help the website team as an L10N member.

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2