Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 25 10:03:24 UTC 2010

> From: John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com>
> Subject: Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

I need to clarify some ítems on the schedule John. Could you or anyone
else in the list help me?

Thanks in advance. :)

> Start       End         Name
> Tue 07-Sep  Mon 01-Nov  Translate All Guides (POT to PO)

Is it, translating from English to other languages?
Or is it just transform the .xml files into .po for each language?
When the writers of english guides "freeze" the branch and make
available the files for other languages?

> Wed 08-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Translate Beta Release Notes
> Tue 14-Sep  Mon 18-Oct  Translate Final Release Notes (POT to PO)

How can we know which branch are we working on?
Transifex? Is there any git instructions for selecting "the good one"
branch? Transifex sometimes is really crazy working on!

> Thu 23-Sep  Thu 23-Sep  Fedora 14 Beta Release Readiness Meeting
> Tue 28-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Beta Release Public Availability

So, does this mean we have 5 days to finish the translation of RN?

> Tue 28-Sep  Tue 28-Sep  Reminder to f-websites-list about POT/PO dates
> in 7 days

Again, thanks in advance for any advice.

Jesús Franco
http://identi.ca/tzk