Bulgarian version of fedoraproject.org does not update

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Fri Apr 22 17:21:20 UTC 2011

В 19:57 -0500 на 21.04.2011 (чт), Sijis Aviles написа:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Kévin Raymond
> <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>         On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Valentin Laskov
>         <laskov at festa.bg> wrote:
>         > Hi,
>         >
>         > Bulgarian version of fedoraproject.org does not update after
>         > updating .po files in transifex.net.
>         >
>         > What should I do? I am the coordinator of the bg team.
>         >
>         > Cheers! :)
>         > Valentin Laskov
>         >

>         Hi Valentin,
>
>         Translation files are not updated automatically.
>         At this time, the website team has to pull from transifex
>         manually.
>         This would probably be improved for the translation
>         perdiod[1].
>         I will ask for a new update soon (even if I am part of the
>         websites
>         team, only few have push access to transifex (maintainers))
>
>         [1]
>         http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-trans-tasks.html
>
>         Regards,
>
>         --
>         Kévin Raymond
>         User:shaiton
>         GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2
>
>         --
>
> Valentine - which resource in tx [1] did you update? Currently the
> website is using the f15-beta branch one.
>
> Sijis
>
> [1] - http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/

Translating, I'm trying to keep all branches up to date. In f15-beta
branch
Did someone say... &ldquo;<a href="get-prerelease">Beta</a>&rdquo;?
was translated to
Каза ли някой... &ldquo;<a href="get-prerelease">Beta</a>&rdquo;?
a week ago about. But the site shows [2] en version.

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/bg/get-fedora

Regards
Valentin