Self Introduction and maintainership request.

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:14:31 UTC 2011

2011/11/11 mirlan <mip1983 at yahoo.com>:
> Hi,
> My name is Mirlan http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gantu. Fedora
> Ambassador in Kyrgyzstan.
> Me with Joerg Simon (kital) were planning to run Fedora translating marathon
> into Kyrgyz(ky) last year. But because of unstable political situations in
> Kyrgyzstan it was postponed. Now I have time to deal with translations of
> Fedora.
> I kindly request maintainer roleĀ  for translating Fedora into Kyrgyz
> language.

Mirlan,

I'm sorry, I missed this message.

You must first apply to cvsl10n group to become a translator.

You must also follow the steps in the new Fedora Localization Guide [1].

There's also a guide for Language Maintainer [2].

The main translation infrastructure we are using is at Transifex [3].
If you don't have an account there, please create it, and request the
creation of a new translation team for the Fedora Project.

If you have questions, feel free to ask in trans list.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

[3] https://fedora.transifex.net/

kind regards